Don't you just hate men's rooms!


 Do you know how much I hate to pee in a men's room: I really, really, really, really, really hate to pee in a men's room!

I just detest ever having to stand at those urinals! And I do that only when the toilet stalls are filthy, which they often are. Especially when you are traveling and have to go at a rest stop or restaurant or convenience store. Most of the time I will squat over a toilet to tinkle unless it is really filthy and I must give in and stand at a urinal.

The best thing is to find a family bathroom and sneak into that even though you are not bringing a kid in with you!

I have always peed like these girls pictured. That's how you did it with your mother and two older sisters in the house and a father who was not around the house much. I was not allowed to lift the seat up because the girls would always say that I would leave it up, so I was told to just not ever put it up and sit down to pee! I am not kidding! I was actually told that I should be sitting down to pee!

But that came natural to me! It just became automatic. And I have continued to sit down to pee like a good sissy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment